Daily Trade VolumesOctober 25th, 2016
- An Options Contract That’s Not for the Faint of Heart; Why A Resilient Risk Management and Internal Control Infrastructure Matters; “Election Certainty” Not Showing Up In SPX Options Market
- SGX brokers struggle to survive as trading volumes fall sharply; Renewables overtake coal as world’s largest source of power capacity; Nasdaq Names Hans-Ole Jochumsen Vice Chairman
- Downey’s Money.net Takes FIA Innovator Award
- U.S. options market not very ‘Trumped up’ ahead of vote; S&P 500 Skew Unwind Shows Complacency Over Clinton Win: Analysis; TD Ameritrade to buy Scottrade in two-step deal with TD Bank
- CFTC’s Massad Recaps 2016
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.