Daily Trade VolumesSeptember 28th, 2016
- Kenny Polcari, O’Neil Securities – Charting a Career
- JLN Options: SEC Approves Rules for Clearinghouses Deemed Too Big to Fail; Want More Proof Markets Aren’t Efficient? Look at EM Hedging; The mystery of high-frequency trading
- John Lothian Newsletter: MarketAxess muscles into US bond trading as banks retreat; Hedge Funds Face Most Difficult Era Julian Robertson’s Ever Seen; Brazil opens antitrust probe into BM&FBovespa bourse
- JLN Options: Another Wave of Consolidation Hits the Options Industry; Options traders start positioning for U.S. election volatility; Options Auctions Vex Market Makers
- John Lothian Newsletter: Six Exchanges Collectively Fine Merrill Lynch; CBOE, Bats Deal Creates New Exchange Behemoth; Hedge Funds Take Another Punch to Gut
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.