Daily Trade VolumesJuly 26th, 2016
- JLN Options: Options Traders Brace for Big Moves from BoJ; Exploring Volatility With the Inventor of the VIX; A Banker’s Guide To Derivatives
- Lisa Dunsky, OCC – Hit By A Brick: How Setbacks Shape Your Career
- John Lothian Newsletter: CME files for new direct clearing membership; Trading volumes soar as S&P breaks record; Finding the Fraud in the HSBC Currency Trading Case
- JLN Options: ETrade to buy OptionsHouse from General Atlantic; Trading volumes soar as S&P breaks record; Technical indicators suggest this bull run continues to have the green light
- John Lothian Newsletter: ETrade to buy OptionsHouse from General Atlantic; Front-running: a fuzzy area baked into the way markets work; Post-crisis clearing rules block derivatives users from market
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.