Daily Trade VolumesMarch 29th, 2017
- JLN Exchange Leader Series 2017: SGX’s Syn Says Trade Barriers Mean Opportunities for Offshore Exchanges
- OCC to require members to test default process; Soymeal leads China charge into commodities derivatives; Trouble at Tradebook?
- Singapore Exchange Said to Mull Tie-Ups as Deals Grow Harder; ICE warns clients global regulation could harm business; Leveraged Loan Market Moves Closer to Blockchain, Group Says
- JLN Exchange Leader Series 2017: LSEG’s Hackett on a Clear Path Forward
- CBOE Holdings Announces First Stages of Technology Integration Plan; MiFID unbundling and best ex set to have global impact; Fed’s Evans says he supports one or two more rate hikes this year
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.