Daily Trade VolumesFebruary 22nd, 2017
- Euro Hedging Costs Surge as Traders Respond to Political Risk; Understanding the Trump Rally; Taxes more than gains? Yes, if you don’t exit your options in time
- FXCM Inc to Be Renamed ‘Global Brokerage Inc’ Following US Upheaval; Fannie, Freddie shares dive after U.S. appeals court ruling; LSE and D Börse set to offer more concessions to secure merger
- Bets for Higher U.S. Yields Wane as Options Show Trump Fatigue; Traders target ETFs and weekly options for growth; A new breed takes over the trading floor
- Robot Traders Jolt Life Into Slow-Speed European Stock Venue; Irishman targets more disruption in ‘trading war’ with Wall Street; Europe Needs a Higher Price on Carbon
- 20/20 Vision: Richard Sandor, Inventor Of Market Solutions, Releases New Book On Environmental Markets
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.