Daily Trade VolumesJune 28th, 2017
- CME Obtains Regulatory Clearance to Launch OTC FX Options Clearing; Deutsche Bank Faces Possible $60 Million Derivative Loss; Low volatility belies fragile U.S. stocks: reports
- UK regulator calls for radical shake-up of £7tn investment sector; Cyber attack shows few signs of spreading to Asia; CME Obtains Regulatory Clearance to Launch OTC FX Options Clearing
- Using A.I. to Address the Compliance Challenge
- 50 Cent Isn’t the Only One Seeking Big Protection in VIX Options; Markets Have Nothing Left to Fear But Fearlessness Itself; Factors make multi-asset shift
- Dark-Pool Clampdown Seen Ensnaring 74% of European Equities; Lutnick offers $20,000 per month to trade on new Treasury platform; Bank of England tells lenders to increase capital buffers by £11.4bn
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.