Daily Trade VolumesAugust 16th, 2017
- DRW to Buy HFTer RGM; Tabb Options LiquidityMatrix; Investors remain bearish on volatility
- Hedge funds and the gender imbalance; Probe into ‘maker taker’; The next quant meltdown
- Asia Pacific Financial News from John Lothian News – August 15, 2017
- Why You Should Bet Your Career on Chicago FinTech – Michael Kraines
- Plummeting Volatility Gauges Mask Lingering Fears in Options; Some Soros Fund holdings may profit if stocks fall – SEC filings; Massachusetts regulator investigates trade order ‘kickbacks’
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.