Daily Trade VolumesMay 25th, 2017
- Options Adoption: Growth Potential in the Advisory Space
- Hurdling Options Obstacles: OptionsPlay Finds Advisors Need as Much Help as Retail Investors
- Who trades options the most? Millennial investors; EU’s Market Rules Revamp May Be Slower Than Traders Fear; Suspicion of VIX manipulation
- Fixing FX: The Currency Trader’s New Guide to Ethical Behavior; BIS Releases New Set of Standards for Currency Trading; Post-crisis regulations have had ‘adverse impact’ on bond activity
- The CAT Scratches: Fees for Options Exchanges
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.