Daily Trade VolumesJuly 20th, 2017
- Volatility Plumbs Record Lows as Stock, Bond Rallies Accelerate; U.S. stock options attractive as earnings reports roll in; Could Deep Learning Dethrone HFT?
- The Financial Industry Needs to Start Planning for the Next 50 Years, Not the Next Five; Wall Street Efforts to Improve Its Image Fail to Sway Americans; US tech sector surges past its dotcom era peak
- The Return of the Russell 2000
- Interactive Brokers’ market making segment feels impact of options business wind-down; A striking stat shows why even the bears are tempted to bet on stocks; Vix index sends mixed messages to investors
- Ethereum Co-Founder Says Crypto Coin Market Is a Time-Bomb; Prosecutor offers to drop Deutsche Börse CEO insider trading probe; Singapore traders regain appetite for lunch
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.