Daily Trade VolumesMay 26th, 2017
- VIX Hedging and College Sports; Convergex’s CEO Noll to Leave Firm; China Considers Changing Yuan Fixing Formula to Curb Swings
- A Step Backward in Financial Regulation; ‘Spotify Rule’ Would Help New York Stock Exchange Woo Unicorns; Bank of Canada says it won’t use blockchain for interbank payment system
- Time to Close the Asset Class Ban Loophole
- Options Adoption: Growth Potential in the Advisory Space
- Hurdling Options Obstacles: OptionsPlay Finds Advisors Need as Much Help as Retail Investors
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.