Daily Trade VolumesJanuary 23rd, 2017
- Michael Kraines Brings 25 Years of Strategy Experience as Trading Technologies New CFO
- Bitcoin Options Firm LedgerX Crosses Key Launch Hurdle; The Volatility Bubbling Just Below The Surface; Popularity of WTI Options Has Risen Alongside Volatility in Crude Oil Prices
- LME CEO Jones Exits After 3 Years of Leading Metals Bourse; Deutsche Borse presents a block-chip concept for the risk-free transfer of funds; Nasdaq backs trading illiquid stocks only on listing exchange
- Swap margin rules drive FX clearing surge; After Chinese investment, Pakistan’s bourse bets on derivatives; VVIX and VIX Go Opposite Ways for a Second Straight Week
- Moving to real-time: Jerry Hanweck looks at trends in the options world
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.