Daily Trade VolumesAugust 24th, 2016
- John Lothian: Derivatives users hit as negative rates raise collateral costs; Suits join the hoodies with blockchain push; Exchanges call for regulatory clarity over blockchain use
- Maureen Downs, Rosenthal Collins Group – Brutally Honest: The Role of the Mentor
- JLN Options: Derivatives Users Hit as Negative Rates Raise Collateral Costs; UBS: Technical Indicators Portend Danger for S&P 500 Bulls; “More Uncertain World” Looms As VIX Term Structure Hits 4 Year Highs
- John Lothian:Big banks plan to coin new digital currency; The Woman Who Revived Russia’s Markets; Wall Street has hum of unease a year on from August slide
- JLN Options: Listed Options Volume Falls to 14-Month Low in July; The market is about to get a serious ‘shock’; Oil prices surge as hedge funds reduce short positions
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.