Daily Trade VolumesJanuary 17th, 2017
- Sterling Options Signal More Turmoil; Another Year of Positive Momentum for OCC; Will Donald Trump Break the VIX?
- Citadel Securities agrees $22.6m settlement with SEC; BSE sets initial public offering at Rs 805-806 band; LSE dismisses report on moving clearing to Germany
- Investors are bracing for a massive stock-market selloff; No single factor behind sterling flash crash, BIS says; VIX Watch – Markets Not Prepared For US-China Trade War
- Sterling ‘Flash Crash’ Was Caused by Myriad Factors, BIS Says; Formula for Trading on Trump Tweets Eludes Wall Street’s Best and Brightest; Transparency lessons for Washington from Wall Street
- Hints of Fear in Bank Stock Options Ahead of Earnings; Chicago’s vast exchanges have got their eyes on retail FX customers; Maker-Taker Needs To Go
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.