Daily Trade VolumesApril 21st, 2017
- US Options Volume Gains Momentum in Q1 2017; Borussia Dortmund Bus Attacker Hoped to Profit From Share Slump; Options market signals the need for Europe to change
- HKEX and LME Announce New LME Chief Executive and Leadership Structure; Deutsche Bank Is First Bank Busted for Breaking Volcker Rule; Deutsche Boerse Boss Admits Mistakes in Failed LSE Deal
- Testing the Waters: Blockchain Technology is Edging into the Exchange Space
- Chess Moves: Can Exchange M&A Really Make Shareholders And Customers Happy?
- UChicago Midwest Trading Competition: The Next Generation Gets a Taste
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.