Daily Trade VolumesJune 22nd, 2017
- Frankfurt Emerges as Biggest Banking Winner After Brexit; State Street Exits Its Dark Pool, Selling BlockCross to Instinet; U.K.’s Euro Clearing Business at Risk as ECB Requests More Powers
- Making the Johannesburg Stock Exchange a Global Player
- You’re Invited to FOW-John Lothian News Trading Chicago on June 28th!
- Traders test OPEC ‘whatever it takes’ resolve to defend oil price; The VIX is not a Fortune-Teller; ‘Vol’-Apalooza: A Handy Reference Guide To Low Volatility Regimes
- A Kansas Investment Firm Spurring Change on Wall Street; Academics Clash Over VIX Bragging Rights; In the New Bond Market, Bigger Is Better
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.