Daily Trade VolumesJuly 27th, 2017
- A MIAX Equities Exchange and the CFTC Connection: A Few More Words on LedgerX
- MIAX Equities and LedgerX; Dead Volatility; FCA – LIBOR to end in 2021
- Asia Pacific Financial News from John Lothian News – July 27, 2017
- Libor to End in 2021 as FCA Says Bank Benchmark Is Untenable; Digital-Coin Companies Shrug Off SEC Scrutiny; Commodities giant Noble Group shrinks down as it warns of $1.8bn loss
- Britain’s opposition Labour alarms bankers with Robin Hood tax; As VIX Plumbs Depths of Torpor, Betting on Its Future Gets Brisk; EU prop firm capital crunch could hit market liquidity
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.