Daily Trade VolumesFebruary 21st, 2017
- Bets for Higher U.S. Yields Wane as Options Show Trump Fatigue; Traders target ETFs and weekly options for growth; A new breed takes over the trading floor
- Robot Traders Jolt Life Into Slow-Speed European Stock Venue; Irishman targets more disruption in ‘trading war’ with Wall Street; Europe Needs a Higher Price on Carbon
- 20/20 Vision: Richard Sandor, Inventor Of Market Solutions, Releases New Book On Environmental Markets
- CBOE Holdings’ Acquisition of Bats Global Markets Expected to Close February 28; Where Should The VIX Really Be?; Catalyst Capital Says Don’t Blame Us for Stock Market Swings
- Hunting for Dirty Deeds in the $34 Trillion U.S. Futures Market; Clearing houses saddled with ‘too-big-to-fail’ tag; ASX’s blockchain may mean job losses
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.