Daily Trade VolumesFebruary 24th, 2017
- Trillions of Dollars Are at Stake When Trump Speaks to Congress; Options volume Could Get A Boost From Trump’s Volatility; The Fed is worried about a key measure in the stock market (VIX)
- LSE-Deutsche Börse deal in jeopardy over antitrust hurdle; The Multi-Trillion Dollar Brexit Fight; Buffett Says $100 Billion Wasted Trying to Beat the Market
- Walt Lukken: Three Ideas for Trump and a New Optimism for FIA Boca
- Oil volatility migrates from flat prices to spreads; Hedging is about to make a comeback on global crude oil markets; Hedging risk at peak levels through 2016
- Data centres help London retain cachet; CME Group Interest Rate Contracts Shatter Records On Feb. 22; Reinstitute Choice and Civility – ‘Tis Time for Retail FX in the U.S. to Have a Regulator, Not an Executioner
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.