Daily Trade VolumesApril 19th, 2018
- VIX concerns; Europe vol gauge manipulation “unlikely”
- New SEC broker-dealer rule proposal; Challengers to Libor; VIX-rigging?
- Cross-Border Concerns – Jonathan Jachym, LSEG
- VIX settlement surge; Reinventing equity collars; Melt-up elation for volatility gauges
- NY Pushes Crypto Exchanges for Transparency; ICE’s SONIA Futures; Nasdaq’s Nordic Shutdown
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.