Daily Trade VolumesSeptember 21st, 2018
- The Spread – Record Highs – 9/21
- China copper options a challenge to NY, London; October volatility
- Never Been So Many Almost Junk Bonds; Court ruling poses threat to retail brokerage industry
- Cboe turns to machines to police VIX; OCC’s capital plan; Chinese copper options
- Fortunes Made and Lost on Weed in Wildest Single Day of Trading
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.