Daily Trade VolumesJanuary 19th, 2018
- Views On Low Vol; Lightspeed Merging Business With Lime Brokerage
- SEC Pours Cold Water on Prospect of Bitcoin ETFs; Rolling back regulations often comes before a financial meltdown; Bond Markets’ Last Line of Resistance Faces Digital Encroachment
- S&P 500 Rallies With the VIX; Credit Suisse Predicts Volatility Range; Arcane Oil Options Indicator
- Cboe approval shakes up stock market’s closing auction; Euronext Acquires InsiderLog; Goldman Is Worth Less Than Morgan Stanley for the First Time in a Decade
- Third Barclays FX Trader Faces Charges in Scandal; Cboe update; Prop consolidation
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.