Daily Trade VolumesFebruary 16th, 2018
- Wild, But Not Crazy; Peter Thiel’s Volatility Bet; Decca’s big short vol losses
- US blocks Chinese-led takeover of Chicago exchange; This Short Seller Pressed ‘Tweet.’ Then the FBI Showed Up;
- ICO Rules and Regs: Initial Coin Offerings Under Regulatory Spotlight
- Hawaii, Harvard gambled on calm; Wall Street not quitting vol; More VIX rigging; HFT source code developments
- Should Congress Create a Crypto-Cop?; The New Wizards of Wall Street; IRS to Ban Hedge-Fund Tax Dodge
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.