Daily Trade VolumesOctober 18th, 2018
- U.S. midterms a mere blip on equity options traders’ radar
- US threatens to bar EU banks from exchanges
- Options Market Quality Hovers at Best Levels in Five Years
- SEC Rules NYSE, Nasdaq Didn’t Justify Market Data Fee Increases
- Why Hedge Funds Will Stick With Ever-Risky Short Volatility Trades
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.