Daily Trade VolumesJanuary 17th, 2018
- Third Barclays FX Trader Faces Charges in Scandal; Cboe update; Prop consolidation
- Hudson River to acquire Sun Trading as HFT continues to contract; What Could Kill the Bitcoin Boom; BitConnect Closes Exchange as States Warn of Unregulated Sales
- You Can’t Rain On Our Parade: Cboe’s Big 2017 Includes Bitcoin Futures. Can It Overcome Regulatory, Margin and Volatility Headwinds?
- Cryptocurrency Prices Crumble; Traders Pay Through the Nose to Bet the S&P 500 Will Snap Higher; Dow Industrials Cross 26000 for First Time as Earnings Season Ramps Up
- Filings reveal DRW’s climb into top rank of trading firms; BlackRock’s Message: Contribute to Society, or Risk Losing Our Support; Euromoney’s RISI unit raided by EU antitrust authorities
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.