Daily Trade VolumesNovember 16th, 2018
- The Oil Price Is Now Controlled By Just Three Men; Environment and Economy Have Become Pawns
- MIAX Prevails in Patent Spat with Nasdaq; Sterling slump prompts dash for options
- Opposition mounts as CME looks to slim down its board
- Spoofing: The Need for Regulatory Clarity
- Negative Gamma and Oil; CAT Concerns; Brexit Volatility
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.