Daily Trade VolumesOctober 19th, 2018
- Options hedging impact during downturn; Bulls punished; EU derivatives update
- U.S. Banks Make Hay of European Trading Rules
- U.S. midterms a mere blip on equity options traders’ radar
- US threatens to bar EU banks from exchanges
- Options Market Quality Hovers at Best Levels in Five Years
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.