Daily Trade VolumesOctober 20th, 2017
- Asia Pacific Financial News from John Lothian News – October 20, 2017
- Exceed targets Cboe in trade secrets case; New options broker Matrix eyes China; Risk Alchemy
- SEC Approves Chicago Stock Exchange’s ‘Speed Bump’ for Trading; Trading Firms Fear Mutiny on MiFID Passport Data
- Greed, for Lack of a Better Word, Is Taking a Big Hit Today; Federal Reserve’s Moves May Ignite Volatility
- Adi Agrawal is Optionus Prime
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.