Daily Trade VolumesJuly 19th, 2018
- YCharts Seeks to Turbocharge Growth; Adds TT’s Michael Kraines to the Board
- Former CFTC chairman says underlying crypto cash market is ‘a mess’
- Volatility Goes AWOL; Corporate Currency Hedging; Good Year for Wall St. Traders
- SEC votes to improve oversight of dark pools; Powell’s Crypto Comments
- JLN Profile: Ralf Roth – Market Structure Matters
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.