Daily Trade VolumesJune 20th, 2018
- Cboe’s year of change; Committee for Options Markets?; VIX lawsuit developments
- Corporate America and the Border Policy; Cboe’s Year of Controversy; ECB’s Clearing Power
- Chicago is Crypto-fuel For the Coinbase Rocket
- Brexit’s Influence on Global Markets
- Shortwave trading; “Quitaly” update; Warning bells
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.