- HKEX’s Kevin Rideout Talks about MSCI Move to HKEX from SGX
- The Spread: A Freight Train of Volatility?
- THE JOHN LOTHIAN NEWS DAILY UPDATE (WEEKLY ROUNDUP) – WEEK OF 10/19/2020
- THE JOHN LOTHIAN NEWS DAILY UPDATE – 10/23/2020
- If Trump’s Election Prospects Were an Option, It Would Be Out-of-the-Money; Bitcoin’s market run-up sends options to all-time high for open interest
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.