Daily Trade VolumesSeptember 25th, 2018
- Oil Options Traders Buy Into Talk of Crude Topping $100 a Barrel
- CFTC Faces Cash Crunch, Offers Buyouts; Markets face race to end Libor links
- AQR Quants Say Volatility Bets Can Lose Even If They’re Right
- SOFR Gaining Traction on Wall Street; China Won’t Hold Trade Talks Unless Threats Stop
- The Spread – Record Highs – 9/21
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.