Daily Trade VolumesJune 15th, 2018
- Options Markets Stability Act passed; Short-Volatility Bets Boom
- Wall Street wants more female traders; EU emerging as new markets sheriff
- TT’s Biondo Says AI Can Tackle Spoofing And More
- JLN Options: ’50 Cent’ Returns; Clinging to Risk; Central bank activity
- ‘Speed Bumps’ Help Protect Investors – Study; Central Banking Action
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.