Daily Trade VolumesJuly 17th, 2018
- Banks’ sizzling derivatives trading; Options markets creeping fear
- Trump’s Defense of Putin Too Much for Some Republicans; U.K.’s May in Brexit Turmoil
- Building a Compliant Crypto Consortium
- Another Volatility-Linked Exchange-Traded Product Bites the Dust
- Goldman’s Next Step For Post-Blankfein Era; Buy-side voluntary clearing
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.