Daily Trade VolumesAugust 15th, 2018
- July Options Market Quality Best in 5 Years; Cboe delays FLEX rule
- RJO hires Stephen Brodsky; Economists warn on US corporate giant dominance
- From Corporate Red Tape to Liberated Entrepreneur – Ralf Roth, Quantitative Brokers
- Controversial US derivatives rules resurface; Options transparency problems
- Ether Tumbles Amid ICO Concerns; Shale boom zaps volatility in US nat gas
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.