Daily Trade VolumesAugust 16th, 2018
- Tradeweb Adds Options RFQ Functionality; Volcker Rule Revision Update
- The Man Who Triggered a $10 Billion Commodity Collapse Finally Speaks; Big Ag Firms Face New Threat
- The Challenges of Crypto Market Trade Surveillance – Bailey Kessing, Trillium
- July Options Market Quality Best in 5 Years; Cboe delays FLEX rule
- RJO hires Stephen Brodsky; Economists warn on US corporate giant dominance
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.