Daily Trade VolumesApril 24th, 2018
- Cboe Letter on Improving VIX Settlement Process; Matrix Executions’ High Touch Trading Desk for Options
- The 30 minutes that have an outsized role in US stock trading
- Innovation in Distributed Markets Comes to Navy Pier
- Revamping Nasdaq’s Tech Approach – Lars Ottersgård, Nasdaq
- It’s a Scary Time to Be Trading Wall Street’s Fear Index
Why BOX Options?
Since inception, BOX has provided BOX Participants with an efficient, transparent marketplace, cutting-edge technology, and best price filtering for customer order execution.
Price Improvement Period
The PIP is an automated facilitation process for crossing of any origin type, which provides potential for price improvement and a participation privilege.
BOX has integrated the Complex Order Book and BOX Book in such a manner to create a dynamic, real-time trading mechanism which maximizes the opportunity for trade executions.
Market making is open to all qualified BOX Participants. There are no designated Specialists; rather, competing Market Makers are responsible for ensuring basic liquidity.